PROJECTS IN 2016 (see details below):
- Now in final editing phase: co-developing/co-writing for publication Spring 2017: a 55,000 word nonfiction book (of contributor chapters) on amazing women entrepreneurs, with a token man’s story for good measure. 😉
- Finished co-development and re-writing/editing assistance for a 206,830 word memoir with 279 pictures (private publication/legacy version, commercial version to come). Proof review copies printed and in hand December for pre-publication final edits/revisions, to publish in 2017.
- Contributed to and published a 36,683 word self-help guide/book.
- Finished co-development, re-writing and editing of a memoir of 73,128 words and 32 pictures, published in early 2017.
- Co-developed, wrote and published a 50,711 word novel set in Vietnam.
- Edit assistance and published ‘SEA DETAIL’ a memoir of 180,789 words with 26 pictures.
- Co-developed, wrote and published the 58,227 word novel ‘Till the End.’
- Finished development, re-writing and published ‘Climbed the Hill,’ a 127,270 word memoir with 42 pictures.
- Published ‘Christian’s World’ an artist’s book of over 230 drawings covering his career.
- Published ‘Senator Pressler | An Independent Mission to Save Our Democracy.’
- Wrote ‘WHITE BIRD‘ A 7,179 word Christmas Story about two people who find freedom and love when they least expected it.
- Wrote ‘The Song on the Wind, A Christmas Story’ — short fiction
- Published ‘SEASONS PASS‘ and ‘NIGHT DESCENDS‘ — two fiction and nonfiction collections of my stories. Total 119,000 words.
- Wrote ‘There is No More Wine from Atlantis‘ — short nonfiction.
- Wrote ‘The Crossing‘ — short fiction.
- Wrote ‘One Summer Night‘ — short fiction.
- Wrote ‘What You Can See Through Broken Glass‘ — short fiction.
- Wrote ‘The Sweetest Hours‘ — short fiction.
- Wrote ‘One of Those Hot Texas Nights‘ — short nonfiction.
- Wrote a dozen or so small, flash fiction/nonfiction pieces… too many to list here.
- Outlined/developed for 2017: ‘The Last Augur‘ a novel based on my short fiction ‘All That I Am.’
- Outlined/developed for 2017: ‘The D’Arkane Files — Book One‘ the continuation of my novella, ‘BLINDED.’